- Urban projects
- Urban issues
- Statistics and analyses
- Plans and regulations
- Who are we?
Who are we?
Understanding, inspiring and acting for tomorrow’s Region
Legal notice and confidentiality statement
1. Legal notice
This website is owned by perspective.brussels, the Brussels Planning Agency
Namur street 59 - 1000 Brussels
T: +32 2 435 42 00 - F: + 32 2 435 43 99
Éditeur responsable: Antoine de Borman (Director General)
Website team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Design and creation of the website
Web design and development: Bien à vous sprl
This website has been created in Open Source, using the Drupal content management system.
For greater accessibility, this website has been tested using the browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari and the platforms PC, Mac and Linux.
Graphic design: Pierre Lecrenier
Hosting is provided by OVH.
Photos - Image rights
- The images used on the website perspective.brussels are the property of the Brussels Planning Agency or any other natural or legal person referred to by the copyright.
- The reproduction of photographs and illustrations is prohibited without prior permission.
- In accordance with the rules applicable to copyright, any non-public person who appears on a photograph for which they have not given their express permission for distribution on this website can have it withdrawn on request.
Liability - Disclaimer
- This website aims to promote public access to information about our initiatives and those of our partners in general. Our objective is to distribute accurate and up-to-date information. We therefore strive to correct any errors that are reported to us. We cannot however guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information provided for the public on this website. Consequently, the Brussels Planning Agency does not accept any liability for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission in the information contained on this website.
- We wish to limit any inconveniences caused by technical errors as much as possible. However, some of the data or information on our website may not have been created or structured in error-free files or formats, so we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The Brussels Planning Agency does not accept any liability in relation to these types of issues which may arise from the use of this website.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites and refer to other information sources. These links and information sources are provided for information only. The Brussels Planning Agency does not have any control over such websites. Consequently, neither their content nor the links that they contain, nor any changes or updates made to them will engage the liability of the Brussels Planning Agency.
- The Brussels Planning Agency reserves the right to change or correct the content of this website at any time, including the legal notices, without prior notice, without this giving rise to any right to compensation.
1. This entire website is subject to Belgian and international copyright and intellectual property legislation. As such, any reproduction, iconographic and photographic representation, adaptation or modification, in part or in full, or any transfer to another website is prohibited.
2. Any paid use of all or part of the content published by the Brussels Planning Agency, as well as any use for commercial or advertising purposes, is totally excluded.
3. In accordance with the provisions of the Belgian Code of Economic Law, Book XI, Title 5 on copyright and related rights, you have the right to download and reproduce the information appearing on this website for your personal use and subject to your compliance with the 3 following conditions:
- clear and readable citation of the source in the following format: Source: www.perspective.brussels;
- distribution free of charge
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration)
4. For any other use of the texts, you must contact the publisher or its representative (email@example.com).
2. Privacy statement
Collection of personal data
The personal information that is provided to us as part of a subscription to our newsletter, a request for information or an order for services or publications, is collected by the Brussels Planning Agency.
Purposes of processing and legal bases
This information is used exclusively to respond to your request and provide you with an optimum service. Furthermore, this information is used exclusively by the Brussels Planning Agency and not transmitted or sold to third parties. It may be stored in a users' database and processed confidentially, in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance of 29 July 2015 establishing the Brussels Planning Agency, the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) and the Belgian Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
The retention period:
- the data collected are retained for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing;
- your IP address is retained for 26 months by Google Analytics;
- cookies on your computer: during your visit, but not longer than that.
In exceptional cases and at the request of the authorities, your personal data may be kept for longer.
For statistical purposes, the perspective.brussels website uses the system of cookies.
Cookies are small information files that are automatically stored on your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. They allow the collection of anonymised information on, for example, the browser used, the duration of the visit, the files downloaded, etc.
Most browsers are configured to allow you to accept or decline cookies, and to notify you each time a cookie is used. You are free to refuse these cookies. Unless otherwise stated, all allocated cookies are automatically deleted at the end of a user session.
The following cookies are used:
- Cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site:
- cookie-pop: to remember that you accept cookies
- Statistical cookies from Google Analytics:
- utma (2 years)
- s_utmb (30 minutes)
- utmc (browsing session)
- utmz (6 months)
The Brussels Planning Agency implements all appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the data collected.
Your rights: access, information, correction, opposition, deletion, complaint
You are entitled to obtain information concerning the processing of your data, to consult it, oppose its processing, submit a complaint, modify it or have your data deleted.
To do this, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) attaching a copy of your national identity card using the following contact details:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by letter: Brussels Planning Agency, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer - DPO, Rue de Namur 59, 1000 Brussels.
You can also contact the Data Protection Authority (DPA) via the following:
- by email: email@example.com
- by letter: Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Newsletter and mailings
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or emails in the future, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions relating to the content of this website or the newsletters: email@example.com.
If you wish to submit a complaint that is not related to personal data, please send it to the following address: Brussels Planning Agency, Transversal Departement, Rue de Namur 59, 1000 Brussels, firstname.lastname@example.org